You’ve reached the St. Joseph Catholic Church prayer ministry page. Please submit your prayer request to the prayer wall below so we know how to pray for you!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for repose of souls of Ms. Victoria Conceisao, Mr. Aleixo Silva, Ms. Sucorinha Gomes, Ms. Lilia Conceisao, Ms. Leonora Correia, Mr. Peter Correia and Mr. Joseph Conceisao.
Received: September 20, 2019
Kindly pray for an end to abortion and the culture of death, for more holy priests and clergy, for more conversions to the Catholic Faith and for more holy marriages and families.
Received: September 16, 2019
Please pray for the protection of Sarah and Clark.
Please pray that their rights are protected on Monday and afterwards. Please pray they are protected against the evil they are confronting.
Received: September 15, 2019
Please help me to overcome my challenges and obstacles. Please help me to pass my Structural Collapse Rescue Technician Levels 1 and 2 written tests. Also, please let me do well on my dive skills and my college academics. I do struggle tests and different skills/academics because I have a learning disability called PDD. Please let me do right in God’s eyes and also for me to stop sinning.
Received: September 8, 2019
Please pray for my Mom, Joanne who is going thorugh cancer. Thank you and God Bless you!
Received: August 31, 2019
Pleas pray that I may be healed of hip pain due to a fall.Thank you and God bless you.Sid Nelson Alabama.
Received: August 24, 2019
Dear Blessed Mother,
Please be with Sarah on Monday. Please protect her and Greg against the evil they are facing. Please bless greg with wisdom, courage and skill. Please bless SS and JG with compassion and integrity. I ask this in Jesus' holy name. Amen. Thank You.
Received: August 11, 2019
Dear Lord, thank you for answering my prayers for more vocations. I also kindly ask for prayers for the Pope, clergy, laity, all souls in Purgatory, for even more vocations and for more conversions to the Catholic Faith. Thank you.
Received: August 11, 2019
Please pray for my husband Marvin's brother Chester Gottfried who is ill.
Received: July 28, 2019
Dear holy st Joseph
I beg you to help me to get my job as well as my visa soon, as I'm suffering very much due to false witnesses, strengthen me in my finance, favour me and my family, protect us from evil ones and malignant enemies Amen
Your daughter Payal
Received: July 21, 2019
My Mom Mary Regina had breast cancer stage 2 surgery and is on chemotherapy and powerful injections. I strongly pray God give her strength, courage, peace and please do not giver pain. She be cancer free and completely healed. Lord Jesus, I thank you for your healing power. In the name of Jesus, under the power and authority of the Lord God Almighty, I command all forms of demonic illness to leave my Mom's body now and go to the feet of Jesus Christ. Pls bless my Mom with a long healthy life. Bless my Dad (care taker)
Received: July 16, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski